Phillip the Tennis Ball Phillip the Tennis Ball

WTF?!

That Was Total Crap! How In The Hell Did This Make It To The Front Page?! Its Just Total Crap! The Only Way To Enjoy This Is If Your So High You Think Your Own House Burning Down With Your Family In It Is Funny. I'll Give You A 1 Because I Feel Sorry For You, But It Really Deserves A 0.

ZekeySpaceyLizard responds:

101 Uses for Bollock 101 Uses for Bollock

Disturbing but Hiarious

That Was Really Disturbing, But I Thought It Was Really Funny! Not Much Real Animation Though, Mostly Tweening, But Still Good.

Bus Stop Incident Bus Stop Incident

Sweetness.....

Damn Kids....I Hate 'Em......Make Another One.....Now.....

Arrival In Hell Arrival In Hell

Nice!

This was s pretty decent game. Its questionable f it really did deserve the front page though because the art work could have used some work. If you ever need any kind of art, PM me. I am especially good at cartoon brushes. Good Job Guys!

EXPGEN EXPGEN

Good!

To The Moron Who Posted Before Me:

READ THE FIRST FRIKIN LINE OF THE AUTHORS POST DUMASS!

To The Author: Liked It Very Much. I Think You Should Also Add A Height Arrow So You Can Not Only Scroll Left To Right On Your Map, But Also Up And Down?

Bush Blaster Bush Blaster

I Hated It

No Offense But I Hated It. Was A Rip Off Of The Old Arcade Games. The Boss Was Near Impossible To Beat Because Of How Slow The Game Got, Making It Impossible To Aim, And The Rockets He Kept Shooting. And About 1 Shot To The Head Would Kill A Person, Not 200.

fungus-shark408 responds:

I think you're reviewing the wrong game... This is Bush Blaster, not Virtual Police Stage2... idiot.